Jamztoma's Blog License

Monday, February 25, 2013

TORNADO

Colorfully lit dance floor, with human silhouettes in motion, dancing
© Wico | 
Stock Free Images & Dreamstime Stock Photos


Here's a quickie...Hope you like it...
Written for my readers...
love and miss you,
Yours truly.


Dark, foreboding, whirling hair
slaps me across my face
Dancing alone in the spotlight's glare
She's blowing up the whole place!

Oh, oh she's a tornado

Stormy curves that shake the room
like a child of Mother Nature's 
All who fall in the path of her boom
are blown away by its force

Oh, oh she's a tornado
 
Circling, twirling is her game
A diva of destruction
causing all the winds and rain
She's a strong, fierce woman

Oh, oh she's a tornado

And I'm a tall maple tree
And she's slowly heading to my side
Laughing wickedly and dangerously
She makes me surrender without a fight

So we dance, dance, dance, whoa!
So we dance, dance, dance, whoa!

She's a tornado...

So we kiss, kiss, kiss, whoa!
So we kiss, kiss, kiss, whoa!

She's a tornado. 

No comments:

Post a Comment