Jamztoma's Blog License

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

JAMZ' TALKS: CALLING ALL POETS AND ARTISTS

Hey, hi there!  I am taking a rest for a couple of months now to give you the reader a chance to be featured on my blog and honestly to work on my Green 2013 theme and poetry manuscript.  The blog is now open to submissions of art and poetry from you, yes YOU who has been loyally reading my works for a whole year now.  I am looking for pieces of artwork and poetry with the following themes:

NATURE
EARTH DAY
POLYNESIA
ENVIRONMENTAL
SCIENCE
SPORTS
FOOD
PACIFIC MYTHOLOGY
AMERICAN SAMOA'S FLAG DAY 2013
RELIGION
PHILOSOPHY
and THE BEACH, SUMMER, SURF, SAND, AND OCEAN.

The poems can be any length, style, or type.  They do not have to rhyme.  I will do the editing.  Open also to YOUR LANGUAGE TO ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS. 
The artwork can be photography or digital.  

Email your submissions to me at:  JAMZTOMA@GMAIL.COM

Looking forward to featuring you on my blog soon.

thank you,

jt   


No comments:

Post a Comment