Jamztoma's Blog License

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

THE GREEN 2013 PROJECT IS NOW AVAILABLE AT AMAZON!!!



     Hello everyone!!! I guess it is time to unveil my finished product to you all! Yes, the long-awaited GREEN 2013 Project that I was talking about is now available for view and purchasing at Amazon.com and Createspace.com.   All you have to do is simply click on the image above or search "Jamztoma" or "The Pasefika Beat" on those sites. Thank you so much for stopping by and reading The Island of Jamztoma blog. The poems in the book are revised, edited versions and much better for reading. I recommend my book for your beach-reading pleasure as well as during your leisure times (metro, park, lunchtime, trips, etc.) Have fun and enjoy the images of the South Pacific through my poems and art.

Fa'afetai, mahalo, and thank you,
 Jamztoma

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Im glad to see you finished your project! I will share the amazon link on facebook, twitter, and pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will always love you Julia Toussaint, sings me in my Whitney Houston imitation voice. God bless you for all that you have done for this blog. I have mentioned your name in the preface of the book to acknowledge you for your constant commenting and visits. fa'afetai tele atu lava, jt

      Delete