Jamztoma's Blog License

Monday, August 26, 2013

DOROTHY LAMOUR

due to my knowledge of the Peace Corps and its ongoing relationship with Samoa, I have decided to write this quickie which is a fictional story of an American girl soon-to-be a Sarong girl  and all she knows is Dorothy Lamour (Hollywood's famous Sarong Girl).

On the road to Polynesia
On the road to Samoa
So long, so long American girl
Hello sarong, sarong world

Julia of the Peace Corps
on the road to meet islanders
On the road to learn new culture
and all she knows is Dorothy Lamour

I'll run through the rainforests
I'll discard my dresses
This will all be a fresh experience
don't forget postcards to the parents

On the road to Survivor: Samoa
this blonde from California
So long, so long Malibu
Hello, hello Upolu!

Julia of the Peace Corps
on the road to live in nature
on the road to become a teacher
and all she knows is Dorothy Lamour.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment