Jamztoma's Blog License

Sunday, November 24, 2013

THE FIRST POPE'S RELICS

Hello my Saints and Legends! 

I just got home from attending the 9am Sunday Mass at the National Shrine of The Immaculate Conception in Washington, DC.  I am on cloud 9 right now because I just prayed before St. Peter's Relics (His blessed and holy remains) and took a picture of them for The Psalms here.  It is related to this blog's current themes of living the religious life, trying to achieve my American dream and as well as trying to battle my inner demons in order to attain the ultimate level of enlightenment.  I am also taking the recreational and informative College course of Intro to Humanities to learn about all things art, music, literature, architecture, and theater.  And I am LOVING it all at the moment!!!

Have a great Sunday you all!  And don't be a stranger....leave a comment or two on one of these posts any day now.  I love you all.

Jamztoma

P.S. I mentioned in a comment to a friend of mine on facebook that I am planning a book based on these posts here on The Psalms of Jamztoma to be released sometime in late 2014 or early 2015.  Who knows?!  I'll pray about it and if God sees it as a part of my journey then it will happen.  If not, I will go out and sell peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to the citizens of Silver Spring, Maryland...hahahaha. 

Saint Peter the Apostle and First Pope's Relics situated on a clothed table with flowers
underneath for public viewing and prayers.  (Photo: JAMZTOMA)

Another photo of St. Peter the apostle and first Pope's sacred Relics
in Washington, DC (Photo: JAMZTOMA)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment