Jamztoma's Blog License

Thursday, January 2, 2014

JAMZ' VENTURES: The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

Hello Saints and Legends!

It's me, Jamztoma...  Hi!  I went with my friends earlier today to view a movie called, "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" at a theater over at White Flint in Silver Spring, Maryland.  I had fun I must say and the same with my friends.  I ordered medium Coke, a large bag of fresh, buttery, yummy Popcorn, and a bottle (size of a Deer Park bottle of water) of Minute Maid orange juice.  I was so excited because I had googled the movie last night (found out that it was rated PG, yay!) and that I had a clear picture of its plot plus I will be watching it with 5 of my friends.  What a great way to celebrate the second day of 2014, huh?

Anyway, here's a photo of the movie's poster at the White Flint theater...

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty movie poster at White Flint theater.


It taught me a lesson that I should not always daydream but to "open my eyes" to my surroundings in case I  might miss something special there.  Or someone...

I took the Metro bus C8 from White Flint and stopped in front of the Glenmont Shopping Center to walk home.  I have to shed some pounds cause I have a Santa Claus belly now...lol.  To me there's nothing wrong with it but it is to the world of fashion and employment and health.  And while I was walking in front of my brother's home, this is what it looked like:

Gray and cold day in my neighborhood...
I hurried home because it was snowing at that moment (which sadly, the photo doesn't show the droplets of a snow and rain mixture) and in a flash of green, tan, black, white, and checkers, I am now in front of my computer typing this for you all.  I am glad to report that I had fun on this 2nd day of the new year.  It is part of my goals for a luminous, free, peaceful 2014.  Take care, jt

I leave you now with a trailer of "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" obtained from Youtube.  Thank goodness for Youtube.  Special thanks to user: moviemaniacsDE ...thanks mmDE!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment