Jamztoma's Blog License

Thursday, April 24, 2014

GUARDIAN ANGEL

Every time I lie down to sleep
and cross myself with my rosary
I would anticipate the being
that comes to me unseen
with kisses wet and sweet
upon my eyelids and my cheeks
then lies so lightly above me
and presses herself so tenderly
as she moves like the sea
a lover in the dark she seems.
 
I have called her my secret lover
because no one knows our affair
making this a happy ending
to a day filled with gloom and suffering
 
And every time I'd respond
by sighing and giving a nod
She would force my lips apart
and slide her tongue in so far
near towards my throat
and we are suddenly afloat
making sweet love in the dark
without the touching of naked parts
like a dream from a fairy lore
I wanted it to go on until the morn
 
I have called her my guardian angel
because the experience is so wonderful
helping me maintain my chastity
so I would always be pure and clean.
 
 
 
 
Song: Dreams
Artist: The Cranberries
Album: Everybody Else Is Doing It So Why Can't We?
Youtube User: djuka4you 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment