Jamztoma's Blog License

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

CHEERS TO GOOD IN THE WORLD

Poster at Meditation Museum from early 2014
(photo: Jamztoma)

dear Saints and Legends,
it has been a great year for me towards the end.  read the poem below, you'll get to see what made 2014 a great year indeed.
May the Holy Spirit fill your hearts and minds this New Year's!!!

God bless,

Jamztoma
*****

Cheers to good in the world!
I have to say that for my last entry
Although my dreams weren't fulfilled
My 2014 will have great memories

Trip to San Francisco
Perfect grades at SNHU
Katy Perry's Prismatic Tour
Brother's big party at Glenview
What a great year!!!

In December I bought my first tablet
In the summer I bought my first Kindle gadget
In December I got my first Secret Admirer
This winter I got good comments from boss and supervisor
What a nice end to an uneventful year!!!

Cheers to good in the world!
Did I tell you about the good lady at Safeway?
Cheers to good in the world!
Did I tell you about my sister's adorable baby?

There were some moments of sorrow
There were some moments so hollow
But I relied on Jesus my hero
and He decreased my sadness to zero

(Cheers to the good Dove
It has made us triumphant
Thank you Good King God)


Cheers to good in the world!




2 comments:

  1. Indeed a wonderful year for you James and so much to be thankful for....such gratitude makes my year special too!! Here's to a wonderful New Year and cheers to good in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much Donna. I appreciate your comment and care very much. we need more inspirational and positive people in this world to change some negative things eventually salving the world's wounds making it a great place for all. I will be returning after my 2nd book of poems is published later this year. Happy New Year's to you too. God bless.

    ReplyDelete