Jamztoma's Blog License

Thursday, December 25, 2014

SUNNY CHRISTMAS DAY

A variety of jamz from a family friend for Christmas (Photo: Jamztoma)

Sunny Christmas day
it was here in Silver Spring
so bright and golden
i should cherish these moments
You never came
I was to blame
at least I have my family with me

the food was delicious
pastry treats and cider drinks
boiled beef, rice, and a kiss
from mama dearest
yeah I should smile
at least I have my family with me

at Safeway earlier today
one shopper let me go first
in the line to the Cashier
said there are nice people still
in this world
She had a beautiful girl
and I had my family with me

Sunny Christmas day
what a blessed holiday
I felt loved, I felt blessed
I received a card from a family friend
I went to mass with my family
and I felt so good they are here with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment