Jamztoma's Blog License

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Smile #1: OPTIMISTIC


At the moment I am fine
laughing, smiling, feeling high
forward is the word you know

At the moment all is right
good people and good times 
forward is all I know



ooh...I'm happy, moving on
ooh...Life's so sunny, nothing's wrong

I'm not hopeless, I'm so blessed
My graces are limitless
I'm optimistic--oh yes!

I no longer need to weep
I am living my dreams
I am perfect in God's eyes

I no longer lose my sleep
God and Science both help me
Life is perfect in their lights

ooh...I'm happy, moving on
ooh...Life's so steady, nothing's wrong
I'm not hopeless, I'm so blessed
My gifts are limitless
I'm optimistic--oh yes! 

Tell myself no worries
I can make it just believe
Don't give up so easily
Tell myself I don't need
to be in bad company
Get out and achieve!

I'm optimistic--oh yes!

18 comments:

  1. aww...so touched by your happiness...may you be forever happy James :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautifully inspiring poem James :)
    Hope you are having a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice it is that you're optimistic, happy! Keep it up, James! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your joyful enthusiasm is contagious, James! Happy Easter season to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that made me smile... happiness is def. addictive.. glad you're in such good mood... how wonderful when the world smiles and so many things seem possible

    ReplyDelete
  6. First, I am so happy you are back and writing, James. Second, I LOVE the photo. And your poem? Makes me happy, the note of positivity and joy in your heart. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just be the wonderful person you are... and yes I did miss you... God bless.
    ZQ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderfully happy and optimistic.. so happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the photo of you, James! How lucky you are to be able to worship at such a beautiful Basilica. Glad to hear you are moving forward, and yes - your gifts ARE limitless. Keep the faith, and enjoy your wonderful life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. your smile is infectious, you made me smile too and i luv your writing and Congrats on your new publication

    have a lovely Sunday

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love the joy in this poem and in your picture.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Optimism is much more enjoyable! And I have never understood why some people think God and science can't co-exist.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Feels like a song about positivity. The poem exudes an aura of celebration and contentment :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hold onto that optimism with both hands - joyous piece!

    ReplyDelete
  15. it's wonderful to feel so happy. Thanks for sharing it James. Love your picture. You ooze joy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. James - Im so happy for you and your book. Will definitely get a copy to support you!
    Yes it is healthy to be happy.
    Please done forget about the poem for the orphans of ebola - we would be missing a voice :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So very full of optimism...I agree with GL....it is contagious :-)

    ReplyDelete