Jamztoma's Blog License

Monday, November 30, 2015

Lament Moment: OUT OF IDEAS



Dear fans and fellow poets and writers,

i wrote this poem just for you because honestly, this era is kind of hard to keep up with as no one is that happy all the time.  this is a lament moment just for you who misses my works and drops by only to find that i don't have a poem posted up.  i have been absent from Poets United's Midweek Motifs and Poetry Pantries for quite awhile so here's a piece for you.  My Thanksgiving was lovely.  Me and my family had guests (cousins) over and there was a lot of food and drinks and stories to tell.  Thank you once again for enjoying my works (for those who do).  Please consider ordering one of my books advertised to the right of this poem for yourself or a loved one this Christmas season.  God bless and have a great one wherever you are tuning in from.   

Hey there Writers!
Sorry for the M.I.A.
I've been under the weather
and not getting my way

All my creativity flew out the window
All my abilities got down to zero

I am out of ideas
I went down to nostalgia
came back empty
here's to you from me
I'm definitely out of ideas!

Hey there fellow Poets!
How were your Thanksgivings?
I'm sorry for my absence 
Had to pause from writing

Cause all of my creativity are on vacation
and currently, I need to feed my imagination!

I am out of ideas
I am currently in Melancholia
my smiles are gone
I don't see the sun
I'm definitely out of ideas!

Hey there Fans!
Bear with me please
Hope you understand
My muse is on leave...

I came up with this lament moment
to say that smiles also need rest!

I am out of ideas!
But I'll be back with gardenias!
my smiles will return
they will be rightfully earned
I'll be back with ideas!

Bye for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment