Jamztoma's Blog License

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Book Review #14: SWAP: THE BEST WAY TO MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE by DAVID FERRERS


TITLE: SWAP: THE BEST WAY TO MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE
Author: DAVID FERRERS
Publisher: COACH PUBLISHING
Publication Date: 27 JANUARY 2017
Genres: SELF-HELP/ MOTIVATIONAL/ SUCCESS
Available online at AMAZON and BARNES AND NOBLE

How to “SWAP” to Realize Your Dreams and Many More!

            Author David Ferrers has been a full time, professional Achievement Coach for 25+ years believing that “each individual is important, that he/she can do better and that he or she has his or her own special, equipped tendencies for advancing.”  In this book, he introduces his methods to us through easy-to-read instructions and tips.  He gives us his SWAP Process where you are to replace negative thoughts with positive ones which then will enable you to achieve your dreams without fail.  He also tells us to first examine our dreams and see if they will benefit not only us but others.  He gives us terms such as “Big Ideas”; “Action Lines”; and “Messenger” for us to easily follow along with what he’s saying. I will not tell you what these are because I do not want to ruin the surprises and the treasures this book has waiting for you!  Remember, if you are the person with big dreams and hopes, I advise you to order this ebook now to assist you in making them happen.  Ferrers warns how some people just sit and daydream all day instead of standing up and doing something to make their dreams become realities!

            When I was first tasked with reading and reviewing this book, I was so reluctant due to the possibility that this is just another quick-scheme for the author to make bucks of his own and that he is probably a nobody without experience in what he’s talking about.  But boy was I wrong!  Not only is Ferrers an expert in coaching people, he’s also been doing this for many successful, renowned “multi-national corporations like Dell, Xerox, Prudential, and Yves St. Laurent” to name a few!  How great is that?!  I was absolutely so impressed that I told myself to reread this book and put his ideas and strategies to use in order to fulfill my own dreams!

            Come on, take my word and order this self-help book now.  When I, myself followed his SWAP Process to see if I could eliminate some grueling, self-hating thoughts I’ve been harboring recently, I was amazed to find out that it actually worked!  He has another method he called, the “Anchor” where you do something small (like touching your right earlobe) and you mentally associate it with positive thoughts so that whenever you’re feeling low and dreary and about to give up, you just do that and it will automatically energize you to get right back on track on working to make your dreams come true.  I assure you, you will get more than what you will be paying for this gem!  Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment