Jamztoma's Blog License

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Book Review #17: BLACKBERRY TAILS: GRAM'S JOURNEY by C.W. SHUMATE


TITLE: BLACKBERRY TAILS: GRAM'S JOURNEY
Author: C.W. SHUMATE
Illustrator: L. CLARK UHL
Publisher: KENTUCKY ENTERPRISES
Year of Publication: 2016
Genre: CHLDREN'S LITERATURE
Available at AMAZON

A Little Adventure for the Kids

Oh my!  This hardcover book for young kids is everything to me!  Not only does it have beautiful, clean, colorful illustrations, it is quit an adventure!  It is the story of a puppy named Gram who is cute, adorable, and lovable.  I think it’s a great story to teach youngsters (Pre-K-to-Kindergarteners-to-1st graders) the positives of empathy, compassion, and friendships.  Written by Kentuckian author C.W. Shumate and illustrated by L.Clark Uhl, I guarantee that your kid(s) and/or student(s) will beg you to read this tale to them over and over and over again.  I’m going to send my copy now that I’m done reading it to my little nephew and niece for their Easter Sunday celebrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment